Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Update

Things seem to be coming along great. I emailed out a childrenswear survey last week to relative parents that I knew and asked them to send them around to other friends/acquaintances that also have children. I'm blown away by the response! While I only expected about 10 responses, I have answers from about 22 people. I'm so happy with this outcome and the information has been incredibly valuable to my understanding of the market and the evolution of my brand at this stage.

Also, draft 1 of the 30 second promotional video has been edited and, again, I'm so happy with the results. Everything seems to be shaping up, and this progression has really inspired me to carry through the secondary research and invest more time into the creative aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment