Friday, May 27, 2011

Halfway There

We've got a week left to get everything in order. Despite my new hectic schedule, things are coming along nicely.

I've finished through to the environmental analysis and situational analysis, as well as finally getting my business strategy and marketing objectives down to paper! While I still have my marketing communications and financials to get through, this second half is the fun part for me. I get to translate my creative ideas through to make the business seem more viable. The financials will certainly be a challenge but with help of a few books I'm sure I'll be OK.

I had a lot of fun creating the customer profile. There were endless photos on flickr to look through. I found this one family which I found particularly inspiring. I believe they're from Sweden.. their boys and home aesthetic look perfect for this brand!


Photos from FrokenFraken on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment