Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project Proposal

After a grueling three weeks, I've finally discovered my project for the business proposal! While I'm glad to have discovered it, I'm now incredibly stressed for time. I plan to film and shoot my campaign images next week, as I'm heading back home to Boston.

Brand Name: Peter Jensen


Concept of Business: Childrenswear (brand extension)

Main Competition: Polarn O. Pyret, Pumpkin Patch

USP: A fun, colorful, and vintage-inspired range for imaginative children. The range will be inspired by vintage toys.

Target Market: The line will be for children aged 12 months - 8 years, but the target market is Adults (age 25 - 40)

Customer Profile: Acorn types 1 and 3, categories CGH. They are young stylish families with comfortable jobs and a medium disposable income.

Brief Outline of Products: This range will be small, as to mark the launch of the extension. The estimated number of pieces will be 10 including (but not limited to) dresses, tops, and trousers.

Location of Business: primarily UK based

Visual Inspiration:




No comments:

Post a Comment